PNO Jewelry Design: A Blog about Jewelry

Welcome to my blog about jewelry design. I design jewelry for Pearls Night Out. Pearls Night Out's jewelry is about fun, chic, and style. You can see more at Pearls Night Out at http://www.pearlsnightout.etsy.com or at http://www.pearlsnightout.com. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Blue Leopard



So much has been going on, I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged. But, I had some time to make some new things and I am so excited about this piece. Again, it features some Kazuri Beads. I just love working with these Kazuri beads because I think they are so unique! And, I love the story behind them and how in using them I am supporting a town, and families.

So, this Blue Leopard necklace is different that I usually do in that it is not completely strung and it is not evenly spaced beads between chain. It's a hybrid- half sterling silver chain and half strung beads. I love the turquoise and the black and there's something about the polka dots that's just irresistible to me. I also love doing something different than I usually do. When I took it to work to show some friends they loved it! At first I thought it would look good with just turquoise and blacks, but then my friends came up with lots of ideas for outfits for it- denim, bright spring colors (like yellow), and the contrast against a stark white blouse. Love it.

I've also made some other new pieces. Hopefully I'll feature them soon, as soon as I can photograph them!

2 comments:

  1. These days gold is in more fashion as compared to diamond or any other jewelry, so the market of gold is very good. People love to buy online gold articles as well as there are people who are interested in selling such gold articles online.jewellery designs with price

    ReplyDelete